Robinder Singh, MD, FACS
Dr. Robinder Singh was born in Erie, PA and raised in Severna Park, MD. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County with a Bachelors’ degree in Biology and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society. He continued his education at St. George’s University School of Medicine, where he was ranked first in his graduating class and inducted into Iota Epsilon Alpha (IEA), an International Medical Honors Society. His family influence of engineering and his keen interest in anatomy is what motivated him to become a surgeon.
He completed five years of General Surgery training at the State University of New York at Buffalo, where he served as chief resident during his final year. He expanded his post-graduate training for an additional year at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, where he completed a Head and Neck Oncology and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship that was certified by the American Head and Neck Society. He went on to complete a three year fellowship in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at The Medical University of South Carolina, where he served as Chief Fellow during his final year. During this training period, he presented several of his clinical research studies at prestigious meetings around the country.
Dr. Robinder Singh is Double Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and American Board of Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Aesthetic Society. Dr. Singh also holds a certificate from the American Head and Neck Society. During his leisure time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Pallavi Manvar-Singh, and his two, energetic and entertaining sons. He is a member of the BMW CCA and enjoys working on cars.
Dr. Singh performs a wide variety of surgical procedures:
- Face Lift Facial Moh's Reconstruction
- Neck Lift Breast Reconstruction
- Brow Lift Oncological Reconstruction of the Scalp, Trunk and Extremities
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Thigh Lift
- Fat Transfer to the Buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift)
He is currently on staff as an attending plastic surgeon at the following hospitals:
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Northshore University – Manhasset
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center – Valley Stream
- Plainview Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- South Side Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Tapp,M; Singh, R; Ulm, JP, Herrera, FA. "Association of Increased Body Mass Index and Resection Weights on the Safety of Reduction Mammaplasty in the Adolescent Population." Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery. March 21, 2019. pii. S1748-6815(19)30115-9.
- Singh, R; Wenzinger, E; Herrera, FA. “Upper Extremity Injuries Seen at a Level I Trauma Center: Does Insurance Status Matter?” Annals of Plastic Surgery, May 1, 2018, 80(5):515-518.
- Kambeyanda, Rohan; Singh,R; Armstrong, Milton. “Propeller Damage to the Parotid Duct.”Brief Report. The American Surgeon. August 1 2017; Vol 83(8):e308-310
- Singh, R; Young III, Rodney B. “Safety and Satisfaction of High Volume Autologous Fat Transfer for Gluteal Augmentation; A Single Surgeon’s Experience.” E-Poster. The Aesthetic Meeting 2017 (ASAPS). San Diego, CA.
- Singh, R; Tapp, R; Herrera, FA. “Safety of Reduction Mammaplasty in the Adolescent Population.” Oral Presentation in Georgiade Competition. NCSPS/SCSPS Scientific Meeting, November 12, 2016, Charleston, SC.
- Singh, R; Young III, Rodney B. “Safety and Satisfaction of High Volume Autologous Fat Transfer for Gluteal Augmentation; A Single Surgeon’s Experience.” Oral Presentation at Residents Day Abstract Session. Plastic Surgery, The Meeting 2016 (ASPS). Los Angeles, CA.
- Singh, R; Weinstein, B; Herrera, FA. “Leadership Positions in Academic Plastic Surgery: Are You a Candidate?” Scientific Paper accepted for E-Poster. Published in PRS Global Open. Plastic Surgery, The Meeting 2016 (ASPS). Los Angeles, CA.
- Singh, R; Wenzinger, E; Herrera, FA. “Upper Extremity Injuries Seen at a Level I Trauma Center: Does Insurance Status Matter?” Scientific Paper, Oral presentation. Published in PRS Global Open. Plastic Surgery, The Meeting 2016 (ASPS). Los Angeles, CA.
- Wenzinger, E; Rivera-Barrios, A; Singh, R; Herrera, F. “Patients transferred to a Regional Medical Center for Emergent Hand and Upper Extremity Problems.” Oral Presentation. American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) Annual Meeting 2016. Scottsdale, AZ.
- Singh, R.; Yang, G.; Mimikos, C.; Moon, W. “Implant Salvage after Breast Reconstruction, Is There Hope?’ Oral Presentation. Residents Day Abstract Session. Boston, MA. Plastic Surgery, The Meeting 2015 (ASPS)
- Singh, R.; Herrera, F. “Digital sympathectomy for severe Raynaud’s Disease.” Case Report. Accepted. PSEN (Plastic Surgery Education Network).
- Prendergast, T.; Singh, R.; Knackstedt, R.; Morris, L.; Armstrong, M. “Aesthetic results for breast reduction in the obese patient.” Accepted. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. E-Poster presentation at The Aesthetic Meeting 2015. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
See Dr. Singh's Before & After Gallery
Visit Dr. Singh's Instagram Page Here
Read Dr. Singh's Reviews.
Contact Dr. Singh for a FREE consultation by calling our office at (516) 466-7000.