Mark I. Silberman, MD, FACS
Mark I. Silberman, MD, FACS, graduated magna cum laude at Duke University, and went on to receive his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. He completed his postdoctoral training as a resident in plastic surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Silberman is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Mark Silberman is a highly renowned expert in all aspects of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, as well as, facial rejuvenation, body contouring, and laser surgery. He is listed in New York's Top Doctors. Dr. Silberman is the founder of The Plastic Surgery Group, P.C., and is often sought by his colleagues for his professional opinion and advice. He is currently on staff as an attending plastic surgeon at the following hospitals:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Silberman maintains affiliations with the following professional societies:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau Surgical Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Lipoplasty Society
- New York County Medical Society
See Dr. Silberman's before & after gallery
Contact Dr. Mark Silberman for a FREE consultation by calling our office at (516) 466-7000.
One of the most proficient and knowledgeable surgeons I have ever encountered. Truly amazing and caring in every way!
Excellent, Caring, Thorough. I couldn't have been in better hands. I healed beautifully.
Dr. Silberman performed my reconstructive breast surgery. He is an exceptional doctor and always made me feel extremely comfortable.