Jonathan A. Schwitzer, MD
Jonathan A. Schwitzer, MD, received his undergraduate degree with honors from Columbia University, and his medical degree with Distinction in Research from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, both in New York City. He completed a 6-year integrated plastic surgery residency training program with the prestigious MedStar Georgetown University Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, in Washington, DC, where he served as chief resident. His mentors include some of the most famous plastic surgeons in the world.
Dr. Schwitzer has published and lectured extensively in the field of plastic surgery, regularly sharing his knowledge presenting at national conferences, and writing dozens of scholarly articles and textbook chapters in the field of plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwitzer has a particular interest in plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body, including the following:
- Facial Rejuvenation: surgical and non-surgical
- Breast reshaping: augmentation, reduction, and lifting
- Body contouring: arm/thigh/back-lift, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and gluteal augmentation (Brazilian butt lift)
- Gender affirmation surgery: chest reconstruction, facial feminization
- Injectables: fillers, Botox
Contact Dr. Schwitzer for a FREE consultation by calling our office at (516) 466-7000.